Danang Golf Tours
New York » New York Westchester » Select City
Published by: Marybui
Vietnam, anyone who has not visited, it is must see. You will see the scenery, the friendly people, the wonderful food and lest not forget the rich history. And I believe, The Danang region is a must visit for any golfer wanting to enjoy great golf in a superlative setting with grand scale mountains frame the coastline, coastlines laced with with sandy beaches, large rock outcrops and coconut trees.
Danang are has 3 very distinct golf courses which makes it a must see golf destination in Asia:
- Montgomerie Links Vietnam Exclusive and challenging Danang Golf Course 18 holes. In 2012, the Forbes Travel Guide rated Montgomerie as one of Asiaâ€™s ten most elite courses and it recently won a prestigious Asia Pacific Property Award.
- Danang Golf Club is, the most nices golf in Vietnam, designed by Greg Norman with the spectacular beauty of the landscape .
- Laguna Lang Co Golf Club, an 18 â€“ hole, par 71- championship course designed by Sir Nick Faldo. The course presents variety for players of all levels measuring just under 7,000 yards from the championship tees and beginner fiendly 5,263 yards from the front tees.
In addition to this the Da Nang region is wonderfully rich in history. Da Nang is located between the adjacent three world cultural heritage:
- Hue, the capital of the Nguyen emperors still resonates with the glories of imperial Vietnam. From Danang to Hue, itâ€™s about 90km, can be done more than 2 hours by car
- Hoi An Town, 30 km south of Danang, lies on the banks of the Thu Bon river. Hoi An was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia in the 16th centuryl, is a unique place in Vietnam in that many of its original streets and building are still preserved intact. All the hourses were made of rare wood, decorated with lacquered boards and panels engraved Chinese characters.
- My Son Sanctuary, 60 km from southwest of Danang, was an imperial city during the Cham dynasty from 4th to 12 th centuries.
Why donâ€™t you come to Danang, play golf, sightseeing and discovery Vietnam history with Danang Golf Tours?